Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

She's got a list of moves to make.

Dear SL...
Ok so fair warning this blog post is pretty graphic and may trigger some emotional response good or bad. Just know that my intent for this picture was artistic expression of my own reasons.
Please if you feel you need the help reach out, I am leaving the help lines in this link. https://i.gyazo.com/c5db2a29e4ba9769920cd124cc007ed4.png
I have had a lot of emotions of late and not all of them are so easy to express nor is it easy to admit them to yourself.
Anyways i wont go into it to heavy, Just needed to explain this a little.

Blog look #251


Body
Skin: CURELESS[+] - Morphine
Hair: TRUTH - Lake
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Tattoos: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds

Clothes
Bra/Panties: erratic - / halloween special - bra / panties - bloody

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Gun: :BAMSE: - The Boss - Pistol - (Gacha) - (Past Epiphany event item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: (Part of the bath)
Petals: [ zerkalo ] - Evelin's Bathroom - Red Rose Petals Round
Butterflies: :curelessamore:  - / Surrealisme / L'Aura / ROUGE - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Bath: [Tia] - Sylvia Bathroom - Gold Bathtub - @Shiny Shabby
Signs/Background: CMYK - 5. palette studio - @Kawaii Project


This blog post started out as an inspiration from the gorgeous skin by Cureless, She has two skins out newly at the moment.  One is a brand new release and the other is one of my older favourites, Although with some great new changes. If you have already got the skin, go and redeliver your new version and if not check it out. I particularly love the red lip applied. If you are looking for a beyond pale skin than Cureless is your go to.

I have also featured one of Truths new but older multi styler hud hairs. I really love this one as it gave the right dramatics to my desired picture. This hair has a few subtle changes when using the hud and of course comes in all the normal gorgeous textures that this designer offers.

I also wanted to mention the background/signs in this picture. I love pre-made mesh backgrounds and they are becoming more popular. This is but one in a set at the Kawaii Project, So if you are a fan of these you should check them out.

I really hope you all are ok with this image and if you need to contact me for any reason please do so. Enjoy your shopping and hope to see you back here soon for my next blog instalment.

Music of the moment: This song!!!! T_T
The One You Once Loved Is Leaving - Lydia

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com