Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

The feeling I thought was set in stone

Dear SL...
Secondlife really becomes a girls dream when there are so many designers and inspiration. So with that said i usually just dress to my daily mood or what inspires me and let it take me. Today it took me to a girl next door with a twist and puppies!

Blog look #252



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley
Hair: TRUTH - Imani - @Uber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Shirt: TETRA - Off-shoulder Top (grid) - @Uber
Skirt: Rebel Gal - Anna Leather Skirt - @Uber
Stockings: _CD_ - Katie Socks

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Choker: Eclat - Velvet Choker
Rings: Kibitz - Adelie rings - gold - @Kustom9
Pets: O.M.E.N - Dog Park Day - Armful O' Puppies - RARE - (Gacha) - @Rosendale

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: LUXE. - Vita5 - @Kustom9
Sim: Opal Isle


Uber is an event i look forward to every month, This month was a knockout. There was so much that i needed, I am so glad i dont physically have to carry round stuff cause i would need one those man servants.
Tetra really blew me away with their offering. This ruffle off the shoulder top is so feminine and a little on the elegant side which this brand is known for. What i also loved is that it has two style types, One is a solid for the conservative and one a little more risque with grids of see through. I found the gird type to be so pretty and although i opted for some nipple covers, I just loved it.
Bold and Beauty also made a mark on this round of Uber, Releasing this to die for skirt. The detail alone makes this skirt shine for me. I love the style and the laced up leg splits just elevates this designers clear talent.
Truth has styled my hair this time and how cute is it! I just love the way this mesh is modelled and as most would know by now, Truth has really spoiled us with having the multi styler hud system now. This hair has a few subtle hair changes that make all the difference to a look. I was in love when i chose the side ponytail and it went so perfectly with my whole look.

I added in some jewellery from this rounds Kustom9 as one of my go to favourites Kibitz holds a special place in my heart. These rings are gorgeous and were the finishing touch to my overall look.

NOW what you all wanna know about is the PUPPIES!?! Arn't they so adorable? O.M.E.N surprised us all by releasing this cute gacha set. It has many desirable things within this set and among those are these puppies. Also to be found at this spot is a new gacha set by the one and only Dust Bunny as these designers seem to be very close and really make the grid a happier place with their creativity.

Thats really all i have to say about this post and there is shopping to be had, So shoo my little pretty pixels and return only once you need more shiny items. Have fun.

Music of the moment: All the feels music can bring - This song.
Waves - Dean Lewis

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com