Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

And ignorance could still be bliss

Dear SL...

Hi, Just feeling like one those slightly Boho days and when I seen this outfit, I had to have it.
Its simple and just works for me on so many levels, Its defiantly in my top favourite outfits I have created.

Blog look #71


Body
Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: !Ohmai - Kun - (Comes with the flower hair add-on)


Clothes
Dress: .: Davi Designs:. - Bohemian Dream - Cream Dream

Accessories
N/A

Prop/Dance
N/A

When creating this outfit the only hair that came to mind was the one Anya OhMai made for this years hair fair, I am simply in love with this hair and its hard for me to take it off.
It comes with a hud to change the colour of the flowers and is available in her small store.

Music of the moment: Just a song that came to mind while creating this blog post.
I wish I was a punk rocker - Sandi Thom

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com