Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

I love the way that you're always on my mind

Dear SL...

For today I am just blogging because I feel like it.
Nothing new has really happened, However I know I have had some really good laughs, Experiences and plain old good times with those who matter most to me in SL.
I would like to take this space up by saying how much they mean to me and How my Slife wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for each one of them.
I am so grateful and humbled by each of you and everything you do, So thanks.

Blog look #67


Skin: .B I R D Y. - DELILAH skin  - Pure - Sweet
Hair: [e] - Jennie - (New amazing colour hud system)
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Window to My Heart - E2 - SILVER - (Marketplace Link)
Shirt: coldLogic - shirt - jacobs - berry
Pants: .:villena:. - skinny jeans - DarkBlue
Shoes:  BCC - Emma Apple flat shoes - Navy - (Old Arcade item) - (Check store or ask offical group)

Pet: .Birdy. - Squishy Bird Plushie<3 - (VIP group gift)

This look was a casual look I came up with based on the skin I had been hoarding away in my inventory.
I don't usually change my skins up all that much, But I can not help myself when I find such gorgeous skins created with such detail and personality.
I encourage all to go check out the skin lines by Birdy, They are exceptional and while your there don't forget to join the store group for the appliers and some cute items including this birdy featured in my post.

The hair I am wearing is one of the ten cute new styles from E hair and can be brought at her temp store, I for one am glad to see one of the best hair places in SL return to the grid with an all new look.

Last but not least I want to mention the apple shoes I am wearing, These are originally one of the items that you could get from the arcade rounds, And just as you have come to expect from the brand BCC these shoes do not disappoint on the cute factor.
However because these are past arcade item, You may have some difficulty finding them.
Please check the store, They may have a vendor out or join the official arcade group and ask for them in trades, You never know your luck.

Arcade for this round is only half way through, So if you haven't been there to get all your pent up gotcha addiction out, You still have time...Here is a TAXI.
And don't forget to consult your Arcade shopping guide before you go, You can find that HERE.
Happy Gotchering!!! (Yes, I made that word up... Shhhhh!)

As we all know its time for a song of the moment and give the theme of the blog post I find this band only to appropriate.
Relapse - Little Birdy

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com