Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

It's beginning to feel like we're part of something big

Dear SL...

So I am still suffering badly from the flu, I ended up with tonsillitis on top of it all and well I next to lost my voice.
What voice I did have ended up with me sounding like a megatron.
As you can imagine with all this going on, It was hard for me to concentrate long enough to make a sentence that made sense little lone a whole blog post.
However I am on the mend and well on my way to posting many more outfits for you all to oogle.

 Blog look #64




Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: [e] - Tinsley - Brunette - (new temp store)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Miss Havisham's Broken Heart
Dress: ISON - dazzle gown - (champagne) - @C88

This is just a simple reason behind this outfit is just me trying out a new skin from Glance and I beyond loved it.
Than as elegant as this skin was I wanted to match that with a outfit and happen to have the dress from birthday C88 Ison.
This dress is my favourite formal looking dress on the grid at this point in time, It is very clever and has separate sleeves.
It to me is breath taking when on.
Matched with the one of the ten new hairs now at the temp E hair store, Just reopened.
It was a match made in heaven.
E hair has a new hud style, along with new texture options within the colour packs.
However this does come at a new price but is still highly worth it, I am glad she is back and can't wait for more hair in the future.
A girl can never have enough hair!
I am very pleased with this look and I feel it was a great outfit to help debut my new blog layout for my pictures, I hope you like it more...I know I do.

Now for a little song and dance *dances* and clicks.
Nachash - Karnivool

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com