Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

All you're giving me is fiction

Dear SL...

Ugh RL thats all I have to say and now I have a flu again, So thanks RL.
I had a moment today to slip into the virtual world that I have so missed over the past week and threw together a fun look to be shared with all.

Blog look #63



Hair: Magika - Rewind - (Comes with colour hud change add on string)
Headphones: [Neurolab Inc.] - HI-BEAT III Xtreme - (Black) - V.3.0
Necklace: (Mango Cheeks) - Snap Block Necklace - Pink
Shirt: !Admiral Spicy! - Knotted Tank - Models - (Limited item only)
Shorts: !APHORISM! - Hotpants - Black - (Rare Gotcha item, Check with owner)
Tattoo1: dl:: - Belly Bandaid tattoo - b&w - (Free! Marketplace)
Tattoo2: -SU!- - Bloody Knees - 04 - (Mirrored) - 3
Shoes: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Neon Black - (Past Arcade item, check official chat for trade or some stores put their items out) - (Comes with AO)

Poses: Flash Friendly Poses - The Literary Series: City of Bones - @Seraphim Social

This look has been in the works for a long time, I have had these hot pants hidden in my inventory for a long time now but I couldn't find anything that would work in regards to working with my style.
However they are to cute to miss out on, That is when I hung with the owner of the store that created them and an idea of this look came about.
I am not usually a pink kinda girl but I think this look worked for me.
(And yes I know I have blogged this shirt before but I love it and it worked so well.)

!APHORISM! is still a up and coming store but these hot pants are not to be missed.
They are slightly on the sexy side and the black are a rare in a gotcha but why not collect them all.
However please contact the owner for more information of where you can get them now the fantasy carnival is over now.

{Mango Cheeks} has a new Snap Block Necklace out in their store again in a gotcha. (Did I mention I was gotcha mad.)
These are so cute and call out to my more nerd side, Not to mention I got the colour I wanted right off. YAY!

The poses that are featured are from the new round of Seraphim Social, Based on the City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
If you haven't heard of the event you should defonatly check it out when you get a chance and you can even have a say of the kind of book that you would like to see the designers be inspired by.
There are boxes at the event to drop a suggestion in or even send a note card to Lashae Karsin, Other wise for more information on this event click this link.

The last item I really want to highlight would be the head phones I have on by [Neurolab Inc.], They are simply amazing and can change everything from coloured sections to the graphics on the ear pieces, This all in one easy to use hud.

Well that's pretty much it for this look but I will be back soon with some more goodies.
I am leaving you with a highly addictive song that has been caught in my head for more than a week now.
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com