Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Life and love are the same

Dear SL...

This is just a casual look from my stock pile of outfits that I want to share.
This wasn't the one I initially wanted to share today.
However due to being sick in RL and running out of time to finish up a blog for today, This is the one I am going with.

Blog look #57



Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Larnia - Winter - @LDF
Accessory: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Larnia Hair Accessory - White - (Colour change) - (Comes as part of Larnia hair style) - @LDF
Shirt: !Admiral Spicy! - Knotted Tank - Models - (Limited)
Shorts: (fd) - High Waist Cutoffs - Light Denim
Shoes: Slink - Aussie Thongs - White - (Add on shoes for Slink Flat feet)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Flat

I felt like a summery fresh feeling and well this outfit pretty much sums it up.
Although it is winter here in Australia, We have had the hottest winter ever recorded.
But I still complain because I HATE the cold.

The top featured in the blog picture above is from Admiral Spicy and is a Limited Edition item.
When last I went to the store there were only six copies of the shirts left, So if you want a copy you best hurry over.
And did I mention there is also another design that has "Blondes have more fun", I really liked the shirt but I am not blonde so it would make no sense if I got it.
The shirt style is cute and is easy to match up with any look.

The hair featured is one from Tableau Vivant, Who are impressing me very much of late with their choice in hair releases.
This hair is Larnia and comes with the colour change flower accessory.
 It is at the Love Donna Flora event, Which only runs from the  July 25th - 11th Aug so best hurry on over. 

I am not sure why but for some reason random songs get stuck in my head, It might just be something someone said and *Bam* a song will be stuck.
In this case this is what today's song did.
Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com