Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

I ain't wasting no more time

Dear SL...

Today's post is going to be really quick and sweet.
The reason behind this is the fact I am easily distracted in SL and not to mention sleep has been elusive to me for the last few days.
So I am for ever tired at the moment, which kind of suits my outfit of the day.

Blog look #61



Hair: !lamb. - Zelda - Kit Kat - @C88
Ring: [DDL] - Rumour Has It.... - (Silver)
Shirt: =krautuve=  - sweater - "Tired"
Skirt: Tee*fy - Basics High Waist Short - Denim Skirt - Ash
Leggings: *League* - Side - Gartered Stockings - Black - Black Garter
Boots: J's - Ladies - Studded Long boots - (Black)

This outfit is somewhat simple and I loved running around in it.
Although one of my friends swore he seen my skirt on my hand, I swear it was where is was suppose to be.
The hair featured has fast become one of my favourite as I am sure it has been for many others, I am just loving the Zelda hair by lamb.
Not to mention it has the name of one of my most loved video game characters, Which screams out to the nerd inside.
If you haven't ran out to buy it by now you should hurry over to the Collab88 Birthday Bash before its over.

After sorting my hair, The clothes were starting to come together and after going to Krautuve, Finding the shirt that stated "Tired" on it (Perfect for the way I have been feeling and I tend to dress my av depending on how I feel that day).
I was all but done, Throwing on my trusty spiked boots from J's...I was ready to face the big virtual world.

All that was left was to find an epic theme song and maybe find some doves to fly over head as I made my way to face to day.
Ok ok maybe not the doves but I will leave you with a song that may just make it into my top ten songs to be played as I walk into a room for the first time.
Here I Go Again - Whitesnakes

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com