Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

They say I'm caught up in a dream

Dear SL...

So it has been a while since my last post and much has changed.
I have been so busy RL moving, Which meant next to no time to myself and especially no time to blog.
However that is all said and done.
Meaning I can get back into the swing of things and show off the amazing things that I love.

Blog look #60



Hair: . Liquence . - F2 - Natural Fades
Flower: [e] - Unfold Flower - (Not Available any more, Sorry but I am sure marketplace has hair flowers)
Necklace: MishMash - Boo Boo Honey Necklace - (Marketplace)
Ring: MishMash - Boo Boo Honey ring - (Marketplace)
Dress: Emery - Dress Gatsby Agre - @C88
Leggings: *League* - Side - Gartered Stockings - Butterfly - Brown Garter
Shoes: Tee*fy - Chloe Slouchy Booties - Beige - (Old C88 item, Check Store)

Ice-cream: Pizzy's Beary Cone - Atelier Kreslo Event

This look today just kinda fell together, Starting with the cute and simple dress from Emery featured in this months C88 Birthday Bash.
I must admit when I finally got into this months C88, I was so impressed with the items presented...I didn't know where to even start and I spent my fair share of linden there.

The ice cream I am holding comes from the little Ice-Cream event by Atelier Kreslo and the idea behind it was to send out a builders kit to the participating designers and see what they came up with.
This shows the amazing diversity and talents of the creators and honestly who doesn't like ice cream even in this pixel world, Not to mention they are sooooooo cute.
There are many fabulous designers involved including the infamous miss Anya Ohmai and some of the creations once the event is over will never been seen again, So hurry down as it is only on from the 16th - 30th. Taxi Here.

Well that's it for this post, But here are some tunes to get you through.
Wake Me Up - Avicii

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com