Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

I'm floating around in ecstasy

Dear SL...

Ever had one those days when all you want to do is put on some warm comfy clothes and dance around the house, Listening to your favourite tunes?
Well that is the way I am feeling today and well I have dressed accordingly in SL.

Blog look #59



Hair: LaViere - Gemma Short Bangs - WoodBark
Necklace: .Olive. - the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Leo - [Gold] - (Pay extra for colour huds and I chose white out of the jem pack)
Top: Sleepy Eddy - Gradation Summer Knit - (Green.b) - @TMD
Shorts: (mon tissu) - Hanalei Shorts - Pinstripes
Tights: Izzie's - Tights white - (Comes as part of the sheer classic tights set)
Tattoo: NEO**  - Knee tattoo  - Starsign - LEO - (Gotcha item) - @TCF
Shoes: (r)M - Shoe - "UggStyle Boot" - No.06

Dances: Humanoid - Steven set - @TMD

So here I am all cute in my new outfit, Dancing around SL with the help of Humanoids new dances and just generally loving life.
Humanoids dances are very versatile and while they are named after a boy and not particularly girl, I love busting a pixel move with them.
And really at a awesome discount price with them being at the Men's Dept for this month, You really cant beat it.
So if you find yourself wanting to dance around in comfy clothes or hitting the SL clubs this is defiantly one not to miss out on.

Speaking of girly I just want to being it to the attention of all girls reading this, That the Mens Dept although is set with aim towards men of SL.
It does have girl versions of some things available and their amazing designers involved, Its worth checking out.
And hell its even worth going and finally convincing that guy in your SL that really needs a make over, You know the guy I am talking about.
With everything from skins to clothes and accessories it really is a one stop shop perfect for a make over.

Now with all that said I have some RL dancing and singing into my hair brush to get back to, So I will leave you with and oldie guaranteed to to make you feel good.
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com