Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Give me reasons to believe

Dear SL...

Time just seems to be slipping by at the moment for me and there doesn't seem to be enough of it to achieve any of the thing I want.
But I guess we can only do some much, It would however help if I could stop myself being distracted.
My name has never suited me so much as I feel it does of late.
*OOOHHHH! Look at that shiny object*
Ten hours later, Oh I was suppose to be doing something.

Blog look #62



Hair: Faenzo - OBLIVION - Browns - (Chocolate) - (Marketplace)
Ring: O.M.E.N - Ring of Passion - Green - @SFW
Necklace: [Atooly] - Lady Penguin Necklace - Yellow - @SFW
Keys: VCO - Key holer - H.B2-1 - (Gotcha Item)
Shirt: [okkbye] - Summer Tank Tops - Grey - @AL
Pants: Maitreya - Zipper - Skinny Pastel - Yellow
Shoes: ::{u.f.o]:: - Margiella cutting sneakers  - white - (Awesome colour hud, Choose base colour than you can change parts)

Phone: VCO - bunny phone - (yellow) - (Gotcha Item)
Raccoons: *MishMish* - My Cute Raccoon - @AL
Ice Cream: !Ohmai - Gingy's Vanilla - @Atelier Kreslo Festival

Sillyness up close:



I am not sure why but today i woke up and I knew exactly what outfit I wanted and where to get everything I wanted for it.
There are so many cute things out at events and such, Plus I have been dying to use my yellow jeans that I scored when the Maitreya sale was on.
Its no secret that I am in love with my av's butt when I have the Maitreya's jeans on, My goodness the textures are amazing.
In my honest opinion, Best jeans of SL.

The fashion week event is fast becoming one of the events I look forward to and the fact its new every week, Just makes me happy but however my linden balance not so much.
This week I got some must have items, Including O.M.E.N heart rights that have quality detail and also the cute penguin necklace by Atooly. TAXI.

My shirt is from the Acid Lilly event and is by Okkbye, It is a cute simple top that allows you to decide to dress it up or down and the price is unbeatable.
The owner of Okkbye is very talented and you should rush over to get this top that comes in sheer and normal style in the pack.
Also at this event is the more than cute Raccoons by MishMish and again its a steal especially when you get the silver as well as brown for the one price. TAXI.
Really look at those guys, How can you not want them!
How dare they steal my ice cream that was served up to me by Anya OhMai.
This ginger bread guy was especially made for the Ice cream event and as always it is adorable, Which is what Anya does best. TAXI.

Ok so the song I have for this blog post was sent to me by my gorgeous SL sister Abby, It almost makes me cry....I love it that much.
 It also helps that the link that was sent also had a video clip of the journey in which Clara and Dr Who experienced and for all those who know that story, They know why it effects me so. T_T
So on to the song.
Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com