Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

I am in the wind in your hair

Dear SL...

Right now I am waving at you and I know you can't see me but you can imagine it.
This is just a random look I came up with from bits and pieces I have picked up in the last few weeks and to be honest, I love it.
When talking to a friend he complimented me saying that it was just enough skin showing to be sexy but not overly so. (He used a big word I cant remember to describe it.)

Blog look #74


Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 02 - E
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Campbell hair - Winter


Clothes
Shirt: {mon tissu}- Slouchy Sweatshirt - Black
Pants: (fd) - Scallop Shorts - Grey
Leg Warmers: [monso] - My Leg Warmer - Black - @The Seasons Story

Accessories
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Robot Dream Ride - Robot - (Old c88 item, Market or store)
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - Black - (Add on for slink flat feet)
Bag: DECO - MESH Her Ursula Pack - black - @C88
Bow: tram - petit ribbon - (Old hair fair gift)

Prop/Dance
N/A

Yes I do dress a lot in dark colours, I am not sure why...They just call out for me and I buy them.
These leg warmers are just to die for and I loved them so much I got a few packs which were available at The Seasons Story and created by Monso.
And I am ever so proud of my Neva Glam Affair skin, I got the phat pack and needed them all.
Look how pretty she is!
I couldn't link Maxi Gossamer / MG store in this blog it was not showing up so sorry, You will have to search his profile for his store.

Music of the moment: Just a band I like.
Every Night - Imagine Dragons
Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com