Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

And love is "evol"

Dear SL...

Hey all, This is just a really quick post as RL has been crazy busy.
I am running more than a tad late for this months Mens Dept, However not to late that if you hurry over now you can still make the dead line to snap up the goodies on sale.

Blog look #70



Body
Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: TRUTH - Jolene - Browns -05 - (Hud change hat)
Make-Up: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Matte 09

Clothes
Shirt: [M.o.w] - Off Shoulder Top
Pants: erratic - jessy - studded shorts - blue 2

Accessories
Ring: bellballs essentials - Chained Sins ring set - (Marketplace)
Garter: RO - Mechanics Bow Tie - Barb - @TMD
Cigaret: .:Hermony:. - Ultimate Cigarette - Mouth Attach
Gun: (Dutch) - Beretta - 92FS - (Marketplace)
Shoes: GOS - [DOCS-V2] - 8 HOLE - F - Black

Prop/Dance
Humanoid - Dance Pack - Steven

This look was inspired by the one and only Sin in my life, and with the idea from the RO "Bow tie" (Which as always is of the highest quality and amaze balls.) used on my leg the "Bad ass, Don't mess with me" Mechanic girl was born.
Not that you can fully see it but adding to this look is the gun down my shorts, That's right I mean business.
Oh and before I forget, If you like to dance your pixels off, than Humanoid has some amazing dances at the Mens Dept and event a Free female dance in the gotcha looking machine at the front of the store.

Music of the moment: I haven't listened to Eminem since my teen age years but I couldn't get enough of this song once I found it.
Space Bound - Eminem

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com