Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

I can't live a lie, running for my life

Dear SL...

Hey I am pretty happy I must say about the new layout and general look of my blog now.
And to top off my morning of blogging, I thought I would leave you with one that will no doubt hit headlines.
That's right its a Miley Cyrus inspired post.

Blog look #69


Body
Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: (Chemistry) - HAIR - Buttons - Browns - Coffee
Make-Up: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Matte 06

Clothes
Shirt: (CM) - Nicolette Tank MESH - (white) - Small
Pants: W&B - Dear Ones Bikini - PEARL - (Marketplace)

Accessories
Shoes: GOS - [DOCS-V2] - 8 HOLE - F - Red 

Pose
Project Puppet Wrecking Ball Prop - (Marketplace)

Although they can't be seen above the shoes mentioned in the credits are well matched for the ones Miley uses in her video clip and I am well happy with how this turned out.

Music of the moment: I have been listening to this over and over.
Despite me not usually likeing main stream pop music and also her provocative antics, I really like the song.
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com