Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

I hope that you see right through my walls

Dear SL...

I am part way through showing you all that I am an event hoarder.
But I figured I will also blog the outfit used in the pictures.

Blog look # 34



Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 07 DK - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Freckles: Blank Static - Freckle set - f1 - (On Marketplace)
Hair: [taketomi] - Fujii - DBrown06
Ring: Shakeup! - Fabric-Flower Ring - [Stars] - (Gotcha item) - @Arcade
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Sweet Sacrifice - [Fresh] - (Comes in Fresh, Faded , Worn) @Mens Dept
Shirt: coldLogic - shirt - jacobs - midnight 
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper-Skinny Jeans - #2
Feet: Slink - Bare feet - (Now has enhanced features for better skin matching and toenail options)

Also linking here is a alternate Arcade spot where you are off sim and can cam in to buy items.

This outfit is perfect for just causally sitting about and sorting through the piles of new things brought at the various events throughout the grid.
And its warm enough that if you get stuck in your inventory, You may just survive.

However lets speak of the new and exciting.
Taketomi has a amazing new hair called Fujii, I love this hair store because it is so different and has that slightly Japanese feel to them. 
This hair stood out to me from the new releases because of the thick bangs, They made it a "Must Have" for me.

Coldlogic has a top called Jacob which I instantly fell in love with and just made me feel comfortable when looking at it. 
If people can remember when mesh was new to the grid this store was one of the first in my option to really make it work and they continue to do so.

That is it for now, But if you have a request of what you would like to see me try on my blog let me know in my comments or if you have any questions.

Today's song is below, But also feel free to recommend music you like, I love finding new bands.
Arms - Christina Perri

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com