Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Caught myself before I fall

Dear SL...

I have fall into the rabbit hole of real life, Sometimes this happens more than I would like.
And there never seems like there is enough time in the day.
So in light of this feeling... It reminded me of Alice In Wonderland movie, A childhood favourite.

Blog look #170



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - A - @The Chapter Four
Hair: Magika - Gone - Hud03
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V1.0

Clothes
Jacket: .Atomic. - {Petal Jacket} - Fluffy - @C88
Dress: .Atomic. - {Petal Dress} - Fluffy - @C88
Socks: Quirky - Brr Winter Socks - White - @Kawaii Project

Accessories
Hair Piece: *BOOM* - Fashionabow Girl Head Piece - (blush) - (Past Event Item)
Bag: Zenith - timeless Bag - (Cream) - (Gotcha) - (Past Event Item)
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - silver - (casual) - @MSO
Teacup: AF - Teacup Pearls - RARE - (Gotcha) - (Past Event Item)
Shoes: fri. - Isabelle.Heels - (Cloud) - Slink - (High Feet Needed) - @Uber

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Table: Stockholm&Lima - Party Table - (Garden) - (Gotcha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Chairs: Stockholm&Lima - Garden Party - Chair - (Gotcha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Cups: Kalopsia - Cups on the floor - (Part the Wonderland Party Set) - (Past Event Item)
Rabbit: Zenith - Grass Rabbit with Flowers - (Gift)
Book&Clock: {u.f.o} - tea party with alice - book with clock - (Gotcha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Balloon Cups/Pot: {u.f.o} - tea party with alice - balloon cup - (Gotcha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
{u.f.o} - tea party with alice - balloon pot - (Gotcha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)

Ever wonder what it would be like to have your own Wonderland type world and what you would do?
I love that in SL, It really is as limited or as unlimited as you deem to imagine/Want.
As soon as I seen the pretty girly style dress released by Atomic for this rounds unicorn themed Collabor88, I had this post hit my mind.
The options of colours are varied and you can even colour the top or skirt separately as well as hide the top all together.
They also have a cute cropped jacket with a coloured bow, Wearing this with the dress was the perfect look that I needed.
I than just needed to find a hair style to suit, This required me to take a trip to Magika for a new hair released just a few days ago. The textures and colours are just breath taken, They had the perfect colour option to complement my outfit.
Throwing on my new Quirky winter knee socks as well as my new cute bow heels.
Quirky is a newer brand that is worth watching grow, As they are being out some major Kawaii style cuteness. These have options for Slink and Maitreya body appliers.
The heels are designed by Fri. for Uber, With a cute simple style they are great for adding that extra detail but not stealing to much from the overall look. They come in many colours and personally the bow on the toes is what seals the deal for me on these.
I also added a the Kawaii style Bow on my head by Boom, Giving the desired look of my Alice style blog look that I wanted.

Music of the moment:  I just fell in love with this song while watching Reign show.
Invincible - Epic Rock



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com