Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most.

Dear SL...

On my favourite things to do Real Life is going for a stroll in the evenings, It is so nice.
There is something so relaxing about grabbing a hot drink and walking around with the fresh air about you.
Although in winder sometimes its a little harder to convince myself to do it, But rugging up in warm jackets and scarfs is always a nice feeling.
This is what I thought about when planning this post and this is the result, Seems avatar loves it just as much as I do.

Blog look #171



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - B - @The Chapter Four
Hair: .Olive. - the Averie Hair - Hud 1 - @Kawaii Project

Clothes
Jacket: B.C.C - if you love me cardigan - Baby Pink - @TSS
Jeans: Emery - Ripped Skinny Jeans - War - (Past Event Item)

Accessories
Ear Muffs: Atomic - {Alpaca Earmuffs} - FluffyPack - @Kawaii Project
Scarf: .S&S. - Soopascarf - 01 - Blush - (Past Event Item)
Coffee: :FF: - Snug Mug - (Moustache) - (Mauve) - @OMG
Pet: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
Shoes: REIGN - Not Your Momma's Knit Boots

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Sim: Inspiration Point

I have done a lot of shopping of late and really winter is such a nice season to shop for with all the scarfs and warm items.
B.C.C brought out a cute jacket and shirt combo that fits perfectly.
The shape is great for jeans of most types as well as having the choice of many colours, The buttons on the inside as well as the fur vest makes this look so warm and cozy.
Pulling on my Emery jeans and Reign boots, It was time to go for a walk as my little Bonnie puppy needed to stretch her legs.
I just had to do my hair and Olive made the most amazing style for the Kawaii Project. It comes with a sweet beanie hat that is colour change.
Olive has been working hard on improving her textures/colours including a Glitter hud now.
Nothing was left to do but grab my every so adorable Atomic ear muffs released at the Seasons Story Winter event. (These have 3 colour change hud options to buy as well as ability to change the bow separate from the animal head. They are also resize for those who have little, This would be perfect.) I also throw on the Snipes&Snails scarf to make an extra toasty outfit look to finish everything off before heading out the door in which I found myself at the Inspiration Point sim. It is breath taking.

Music of the moment:  I just this girls tone in her voice and this song is so pretty.
The Lonely - Christina Perri



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com