Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

'Cause there's too many places I've got to see

Dear SL...

Sometimes in Real Life I like to just sit and think on things, Really reflect on how I feel and decisions I have made.
I find it really calming and helps me to clear my head, A pretty view helps a lot to.
It is easy to get caught up in things that we feel we have to do in order to live the life we feel we should, However along that path I think we often loose sight of whats really important.
I think we should all take some time to see the real beauty in the simple things, "Stop and smell the flowers" as the old saying goes.

Blog look #176



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - (Past Event Item)
Hair: Blues - Niki - Natural Fades - @Trend3

Clothes
Shirt: Foxes - Boyfriend Shirt - Checker - Red - @N21
Pants: Foxes - Skinny Jeans - Grunge - @N21

Accessories
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Late Night Hoops
Rings: {Scene} - Make a wish - Ladies Ring Set - (SLINK Casual Hand Set) - (Marketplace)
Necklaces: (Yummy) - Small Crystal Necklace  - Silver
(Yummy) - Triangle Sphere Charm - Silver
Shoes: Spirit Store - Diana sandals - [Slink Flat Feet Needed]

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own - (Modified props existing pose with Animare)
Pet: (fd) - Cat - 11 Sitting - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Cigarette/Ashtray: 8f8 - 42 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Cigarettes - SECRET - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Window Prop: Soy. - Window [Here I am] - brown

I like doing the causal look of the day type blog post from time to time and well Foxes new offering for N21 event really took my breath away.
Dani and Tyr have really out done themselves, the folds and creases in each place is not only perfect but magical.
This shirt has the option to colour change the under shirt from Grey,White or black and you can even wear it without the under shirt.
There is also a limited edition textured shirt for this round of the event, So best hurry before that one is gone and never sold again.
The Jeans are also Foxes and they fit perfectly with the shirt, But most impressive about the jeans for me is the texturing, Wow!
Over all these are one my newest favourite jeans to hit my inventory in a long time and don't be surprised if you see them often in outfits from now on.

Blues hair also came out with a couple of new releases for the event Trend3, The Niki hair is so cute and I am a sucker for hairs that have the ears sticking out.
The colour range and textures for Blues are varied and very well done.
All in all it was the perfect choice of my "Lazy" causal look of the day and went well with the overall theme that I was going for.

Music of the moment:  I love this song!
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com