Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Open your eyes, step in the light.

Dear SL...

I have found it hard to get back into my swing of blogging, However this will go back to normal very soon.
There are so many magical and pretty things coming out on the gird recently.
It is hard to not get swept up in all the rainbow of colours but pastels have really been catching my eye of late.
Ask me a few years ago and i would have told you, I wouldn't be caught in pink...Now however it is a great part of my looks and inventory.
This look came about with the inspiration of the dreaming theme of One Word event and of course the cute animals released at chapter four.
Pastel angelic enjoying her day.

Blog look #168



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - A - @The Chapter Four
Hair: MOON - Hair - Eternal Winter - (Past Chapter Four Item)

Clothes
Dress: Moon Amore - Dreams Dress - Pastels - @One Word

Accessories
Halo: +Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Halo - Platinum - @N21
Wings: [europa] - WHITE  - Archon wing - (Marketplace)
Pink Cloud: +Half-Deer+ - Winter Whimsy - Cloud of Eternal Sparkle - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade event item)
Pets: Birdy - Candy LOLlama - Companion - Magic - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @The Chapter Four
Birdy - Candy LOLlama - Companion - Pink - (Gotcha Item) - @The Chapter Four

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Tree/Clouds: 8f8 - Dreamer's Cloudland - Home Cloud - (Past Event Item)


Pastels really have become my Slife!!!
One thing about Secondlife is that you can make your wildest dreams come true, On this theme I have created my look.
Helping me was the dress by Moon Amore made for One Word event, Although rigging on the dress is a little difficult the dress is simply amazing and so well created.
I especially love the dream catcher detail at the back of the dress, Although as you can see from this picture you can not see this charming detail and shall have to try the demo or buy it yourself to find out.
Matched with the Moon hair, This hair draps very long down to the very toes and the pink pastel colour is breath takeing.

The only thing left was to find the perfect pets to accompany such a perfect look for the day, While sitting in her favourite cloud tree my angel was visited by some magical creatures as if they appeared from her very imagination.
Birdy has created some Llama's for newest round of Chapter Four.
These come in many colours, Most of pastel styles and they also have two types, Companion like shown above or ride-able ones.
They have great texture details that we have come to expect from the creators Dani and Tyr as well as great original mesh.

After creating this look and takeing this picture I felt I could stay a long time just there as it felt so serene.

Music of the moment:  Again one my all time favourite band, From their new album.
Congregation - Foo Fighters



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com