Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Don't push so hard against the world

Dear SL...

In Real Life I love the rain, The smell and also just there seems to be something so cleansing about it.
So fresh and like a new beginning. Event the newly formed droplets upon the grass, Its just all so beautiful.
But the thing I liked most about the rain is that when you cry in the rain no body knows.

Blog look #173



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - B - @The Chapter Four
Hair: MOON - The Frigid - (NO SCARF) - @TSS

Clothes
Sweater: AMITOMO. - Shirt Layered Turtleneck - MTM #1 - @Kustom9
Leggings: [Foxes]- Leggings - Med - Thin- Chromatic - (Past Event Item)

Accessories
Head Piece: .Atomic. - {Morbid Unicorn} - Limited Edition - @Project Limited
Necklace: (Yummy) - Guardian Charms  - Gold
Pet: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
Shoes: *COCO* - BowBoots - Black - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Sim: Grey November Gallery

With the cozy clothes available on the grid at the moment, The talent is breath taken.
I went to Kustom9 and I could not leave without Amitomo's release, The sweater with the shirt bottom is so masterfully created.
I almost feel how warm my avatar is when looking at her in this.
I also visited Project Limited and found some treasures including the morbid unicorn head piece.
Usually skull type things are not my ideal style, However this was so delicately done that it had to be mine. The flowers are colour change and so is the unicorn horn, it can be changed from silver to gold.

Moon's hair offered at the Seasons Story event is just so pretty, the way it frames the face was so perfect. Not to mention that it comes with or without the scarf, In this post i have used it without.
Moon really does have some the nicest textures on the grid in my personal opinion.

With all this I grabbed my spiky puppy and took him for a walk, We ended up in a Artistic gallery that inspired this whole post.

Music of the moment:  Just a song I came across that spoke to me.
Big Strong Girl - Deb Talan



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com