Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

I'll take your photo for ya

Dear SL...

As a little girl magic is everything, Things such as Unicorns are just the most amazing world of creatures.
As you grow older and life gets in the way, We tend to forget the magic and really we should all still want to be in a world with unicorns.

Blog look #174



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - A - @The Chapter Four
Ears: [MANDALA] - STEKING EARS - Season5 - (Past Event Item)
Hair: .Olive. - the Delilah Hair - @Uber

Clothes
Shirt: (NO) - Crop Tank - Born A Unicorn - @C88
Leggings: [Foxes]- Leggings - Med - Thin- Chromatic - (Past Event Item)

Accessories
Mask: Noodles - Majestic Unicorn Mask - Platinum - @C88
Bracelets: Noodles - Positivity Bangles - Believe - @FaMeshed
Noodles - Positivity Bangles - Infinite Love - @FaMeshed
Rings: Noodles - Dainty Ring - Platinum - (Gotcha Item) - @OMG
Pets: *MishMish* - Baby Winged Unicorn - White - @C88
*MishMish* - Baby Unicorn Companion - White - @C88
Shoes: fri. - Cora.Heels - (Coal) - Slink - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Sim: Timeless Memories

Secondlife has allowed me to once again live out a long loved memory of childhood.
I may have grown but I still like to be a unicorn.
This months Collabor 88 has made it so easy to dressed themed in outfits made with unicorns as the inspiration.
So many of the creators did such a good job and I chose a few of my favourite items to included in this post.
The hand drawn art by Nylon Outfitters is just as breath taken as always.
Pairing the shirt with Foxes leggings and the gorgeous ribbon tied coal heels that are so simple but masterfully designed.
However what really caught my eye was Mish Mish. These ever so cute Unicorns are my newest addition to the ever growing zoo of pets i have collected.
The unicorn pets come with a hud that allows for mane colour change but also a name title which you can name them yourself.
Olive's hair released for Uber is so different and pretty with flowing style but I particularly love the blonde and pastel rainbow colour with this hair.
Last of all I placed on my unicorn mask by Noodles and found a magical place within sl to enjoy.


Music of the moment:  Older song that I still love.
Get Free - The Vines



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com