Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life.

Dear SL...

I love the Boho style look in real life and even more so in Secondlife because it suits me even more.
Just flowing skirts and long flowing hair, Its just so pretty.
I also have a love for animals and well my life style right now is not something that can allow for any, Therefore I live out my animal companion needs in this virtual world, Dare I say some of them are even cutier than the real.

Blog look #175



Body
Skin: .Atomic. - {Song} Hibernate - Creme - Brown Brows - @Kawaii Project
Hair: little bones. - Birdie - Ombre&Roots - @Project Limited

Clothes
Shirt: Bueno - DENIM TOP - Sky - (Past Event Item)
Skirt: =Zenith= - Druid Long Dress - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)

Accessories
Bindi: AMAYA - Lulwah Bindi - (Pearl/Gold) - (Marketplace)
Rings: Ariskea - [Trance] Ring Collections - Gold - @Kustom9
Bag: =Zenith= - Leather Owl Bag - RARE - @TSS
Pet: Birdy - Bashful Fox - Brown - @Kawaii Project

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Sim: Happy Mood

I have really enjoyed tping around Secondlife finding special places with the right themed feelings to go with each of newest blog looks.
I also have been shopping my little tail bone off and have so many pretty things to show you all.
First being my furry little friend here, Isn't he adorable.
This fox is from Birdy/Alchemy, It has been released at Kawaii Project and in an amazing array of colours.
Atomic also offered a exclusive skin for the event and it is super cute, Offered in four skin tones in two packs. (Please try the demo)
The hair is from Little Bones and has a unique style, The ombre colours are so well drawn as well as being limited. Only 250 of each hair pack released, As the event has been open a day or two you best hurry over and see if you can snap one up before they are gone.
Last but not least of the impressive talents that make up my look today is Zenith, This designer is responsible for the beautiful owl bag made of leather and colours.
As well as the long flowing skirt which so happens to have a matching style leather belt.

Music of the moment:  I haven't heard this song in forever and love it!
Happy Ending - Mika



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com