Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

And now you're just a ghost

Dear SL...

Ok real life has settled down a little now and things are starting to get back normal which is nice, I love routine.
This theme of the blog today is a little dark, I went with the whole haunted women in white feel.
If you don't know about the myth of the women in white, and you like the scary things in life. You really should look it up.

Blog look #190



Body
Skin: .Birdy. - Sienna Skin - Goth - (Bare)
Brows: .ARISE. - Amber Eyebrows / White (tintable) - @IDK 
Hair: Blues. - Daehlia - @C88
Tattoo1: Antielle. - Coagulated Lips - (Gotcha) - (Past Epiphany Item)
Tattoo2: Antielle. - Homunculus - (RARE) - (Gotcha) - (Past Epiphany Item)

Clothes
Dress: !APHORISM! - Selene Dress - Silver Moon - [RARE] - (Gotcha) - @TGG

Accessories
Necklace: !APHORISM! - Selene Necklace - Moonstone - (Gotcha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Pram: RO - The Doll Maker - Pram - RARE - (Gotcha) - (Past TAG Item)
Doll: RO - The Doll Maker - Misty Marsh Doll - (Gotcha) - (Past TAG Item)
Bushes: [we're CLOSED] - shrub large bare
Backdrop Sign: uK - Old Americana Movie Screen - RARE - (Gotcha) - @TGG

This theme all started when I laid eyes on the UnKindess set for The Gatcha Garden. It just reminded me of a haunted ghost town and than I found the dress by Aphorism which also reminded me of the women in white creepy story, Hence the theme of this blog was born
The dress and necklace are very well designed and have delicate touches such as the lace of the dress.

Lucky I also remembered the creepy dolls set by Remarkable Oblivion from last round TAG event and it went perfectly for the idea formed in my head.

The last finishing touches to my over all look was the tattoos by Antielle, Recently at the first round of Epiphany event.

Please go to  http://www.thegachagarden.com for all the needed information on this event and take your very own taxi provided above to see for yourself.

Music of the moment: A song I found.
Ghost - Katy Perry

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com