Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Going by the rules that I've been taught

Dear SL...

I been a bit girly of late so figured I would get a little bit more down and grungy.
A cute kinda grungy thou, I just really loved this look and feel. Sometimes its nice to feel a little bit naughty.

Blog look #193



Body
Skin: .Birdy. - Sienna Skin - Beige - (Brown)
Hair: Moon. - Common Burn - (Past Hair Fair Item)

Clothes
Shirt: ::GB::- Look Hot shirt - (Woman) - (Past Seasons Story Event Item)
Bra: erratic - beth - bikini top - pink - (maitreya) - @Uber
Jeans: [monso] - My Ripped Jean - Black - (Past Kustom9 Event Item)

Accessories
Rings: .Pekka. - My Little Bow Ring - Noir - RARE - Gatcha Item - (Past event item)
Shoes: Essenz - Costa Rica - (Slink) - Gatcha Item - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My Own
Sim: Xin.

One of my favourite recent releases was the top by Gabriel. It is mesh that allows you to look like you are seductively chewing or cutely chewing on your top while flashing that slight bit of pretty bra you have under it. It also moves as you move so it really is pretty cool.

I also picked up the pretty bra from Uber event by Erratic, It is made for the Maitreya mesh lara body and fits so snugly with the body its unbelievable. I really had a hard time deciding which colour to get because all the options were so gorgeous, In the end i went with the pink and black as I already had this outfit in mind.

I wear heels in sl from time to time and to find a pair i really like is hard for me, The pair offered by Essenz at the Gatcha Garden are so well done. There are so many colours and its an all shoe gatcha.

Please go to  http://www.thegachagarden.com for all the needed information on this event and take your very own taxi provided above to see for yourself.

Music of the moment: A song i long forgot about but done by an aussie and the lyrics hit home.
Born To Try - Delta Goodrem

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com