Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Something always brings me back to you.

Dear SL...

It is the age old argument of if cute is better than hot or sexy....Lucky in this outfit I feel a bit of it all mixed in.
I beyond love this current style.

Blog look #194



Body
Skin: .Birdy. - Sienna Skin - Goth - (Brown)
Hair: [taketomi] - Akemi - Bento - Browns

Clothes
Dress: Foxes - Nightie - Baby pink - @C88

Accessories
Head Piece: [taketomi] - Akemi - Hand Picked Flowers Band - (Comes with hair)
Shoes: fri. - Aisling.Wraps - (Blush) - Slink High - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My Own
Sim: The Outer Garden

I personally love when well know beloved creators do things that haven't been seen as a style yet and to me that is what Foxes did with their recent release at Collab88. This little slip dress comes in so many patterns/colours its hard to choose which to take home. Like most you think AHHH this is so cute Fatpack it!
I think its also worth a mention they not only do some standard sizing but also fitted mesh to Maiterya and Slink.
Long with that matching perfectly were the Fri. feet wraps also available at Collab88, Now mesh feet are needed for these and they have a choice of slink or Maiterya.
Putting all these finishing touches i found a hair with a floral head piece to really hit the cuteness out of the park.
I than headed to a pretty sim to reflect on my creation for the day.

Music of the moment: A song i recently found and loved.
Gravity - Sara Bareilles

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com