Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart

Dear SL...

Sometimes your heart just wants you to dance, Life is to short and its best spent on those you love.
It is great to be passionate about things and I just have this over whelming feeling of beauty today.

Blog look #195



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Ballerina - Polar - 01 E - @Uber
Hair: tram - E816 hair - brown

Clothes
Dress: The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Chalk - @C88

Accessories
Head Piece: .tsg. - Tiaras - Fantasy Gold - RARE - (Gatcha Item)
Necklace: .Atomic. - {Spirit Animal Necklace} - Deer - @C88
Shoes: REIGN. - Ballerina Warmers - Tippies - WHITE  - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: EP - Ballerina - #24
Boom Box: The Secret Store - My first Boombox - Cream - (Past Arcade Item)
Rug: [ zerkalo ] - Beginning of the Day - Rug - White - @Shiny Shabby
Curtain: Stockholm&Lima - Daydream Curtain - @C88
Piano: Apple Fall - 2. - Dolly Piano - (Gatcha Item)
Chair: Apple Fall - Ladderback Chair - (Paint)
Dance Bar: Stockholm&Lima - The Ballet Barre
Mirror: [ zerkalo ] - Dreamers corner - Mirror - (Gatcha Item) - (Past Gatcha Garden Event)
Hanging Shoes: {u.f.o} - Swan Lake Act1 - haning ballet shoes - white - (Past Arcade Item)
Flower Vase1: Apple Fall - 8. - Roses Jug - (Gatcha Item)
Flower Vase2: Apple Fall - Rose Bouquet - (Gatcha Item)
Teacup: Apple Fall -  Teacup Rose - (Gatcha Item)
Books: dust bunny - book pile
Make-Up: -tres blah- - Jolie - Makeup Clutter - (Past Arcade Item)
Balls Of Light: {anc} - nebra beads - [sungold] - @C88
Build: [ba] - paris penthouse 2.0 - @C88

This look really was inspired by the Secret Stores blogger search, However as i started writting this post I just feel in love with the pretty feel of it.
Almost like a calming emotion washing over me, And it just makes me want to put on some good music.
Escaping into a beautiful make believe world, And heck that pretty much describes SL.

I picked up some really elegant things from this round of Collab88, And as i mentioned Secret Store who happens to be participating in this event is searching for new bloggers.
I figured I would try my luck and I put together a new dress on offer and also an older item (The boombox), As i think although its nice to have new shiny releases, It is also nice to remember the older items that are just as amazing as when you first brought them.

As i collected more items along the way i realised this picture came alive with a story of its own.
I found myself dancing by evening light.

Music of the moment: I love this strange band called The Darkness, It's really weird.
I Believe In A Little Thing Called Love - The Darkness

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com