Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Sometimes I feel so insecure

Dear SL...

I like to once and a while escape into the serial dreaming land of the impossible.
I love thinking of the magical stuff only accessed by the brain when sleeping.
This post was kinda inspired by that feel.

Blog look #196



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra Ballerina - Polar -  04 G - @Uber
Hair: tram - E819 hair / black

Clothes
Dress: Tee*fy - Sofia Dress - Maitreya - Black - @N21

Accessories
Collar: Glam Affair - Ballerina Collar - Raven - @Uber
Shoes: fri. - Didi.Wedges - (Coal) - Slink - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Maki Pose 1
Flowers: {anc} - fish shop daughters / lotus - white - (Gatcha)
Mist: {anc} - mist cloud - [sungold] - @C88
Light Orbs: {anc} - nebra beads - [sungold] - @C88
Birds: {anc} - cocktailbird/ bird black - (Gatcha)

I was so inspired by the Glam Affair ballerina collar, While this kinda fashion is usually to far out of my comfort zone. This item really did make my creative side show. I instantly thought of a innocent flower being plucked into a dream like state.
The collar it's self is well made, and the golden pearls upon it make such a beautiful touch.

I am also wearing the Glam Affair skin that's also available at this months Uber, This skin has to be one of my favourite recent releases from this designer, With many subtle makeup looks.

Tram is back on the grid and to celebrate, They came out with two new hair styles.
Both styles are rather short but soooooo pretty, Tram really does show how short hair can be undeniably gorgeous and I can't wait to see more.

Fri. has always been a creator that brings out solid products and theses wedge released for Kustom9 are no exception. The little details such as the bow in this design really does make the shoes stand out from the rest for me. I feel very cute.

Music of the moment: I have always loved power ballads and well this girl does it best.
All By Myself - Celine Dion

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com