Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

You're everything that I see

Dear SL...

So this is just a quick post of some things I recently acquired in SL and needed to share.
Sometimes there is no other reason for my blogging than that.

Blog look #189



Body
Skin: .Birdy. - Sienna Skin - Beige - (Blonde)
Hair: .Lelutka. - Eleanor hair - Range

Clothes
Outfit: Astralia - Blossom Bra - (Gotcha) - @TGG
Astralia - Blossom panties - (Gotcha) - @TGG

Accessories
Hair Piece: Astralia - Common blossom accessory - [PINK] - (Gotcha) - @TGG
Feet Piece: Astralia - Blossom feet accessory - (Gotcha) - @TGG
Petals Add-On: Astralia - Blossom petals - (animated) - [light pink] - (Gotcha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Sitting Pretty Pose 1 - @Kustom9
Chair: AF - Slipcover Chair - (White) - (Gocha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Vase: [DDD] - Blossom Vase - B/W - (Market Place)
Magazines: -tres blah-  - Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines - (Gocha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Papers: -tres blah- - Hodgepodge - Paper Pile - (Gocha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Build: AF - Hardwick Manor

My inspiration for this blog post came really from the gorgeous flower set from Astralia, It is jus so breath taken and well done it screamed to be blogged.
Its available at the Gacha Garden event for August round, Themed Seed Of Inspiration.

This than inspired me to think about those art like women drapped on couches being pained in the older famous paintings, this is my modern blogged version.

I also used Apple Falls new manor build for my backdrop, This house is really something to drool over and has the best set of stairs i have ever seen in my Slife.
The technique and effort that went into this house does not equal its price and is a steal.
I can not express how impressed I am with this build and everything about it.

Please go to  http://www.thegachagarden.com for all the needed information on this event and take your very own taxi provided above to see for yourself.

Music of the moment: A song I found and love the sound of.
Hold On We're Going Home - Drake

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com