Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

For a second I thought if I could hold you

Dear SL...

Hi all,
Not many people know this about me, But I am actually a vegetarian.
Now before people start groaning, Its not because I don't agree with eating meat or animals.
It is something I did when I was younger because I hated the sight of blood and it would make me feel physically sick.
Now however its just a habit as I am a nurse in RL and the fear of blood has long since past.
However like any habit is hard to break and therefore I am still a vegetarian.

Blog look #85



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 06 - F
Hair: !lamb. - Pearl - Snickers - Browns

Clothes
Sweater: .SJ. - I<3Animals - (Marketplace)
Jeans: .:villena:. - skinny jeans - G2

Accessories
Shoes: DECO - Classic Sneaks - (white)

Prop/Dance
Various Items at my feet: !Ohmai - Mochi - Kitten - (Pet Ver - Head) - (Old item for DU5)
                                     !Ohmai - Mochi Mouse - (Pet Ver - Hold) - (Old item for DU5)
                                  (Food versions included) - (Check store.)

I love this causal look and the reason it came about was all to do with wanting to feel casual and warm.
I went looking for a sweater on Marketplace to suit my needs and came across this sweater that states on it " Save animals, Go vegetarian" and I thought how perfect and fitting it was.
Not to mention it has cute animals on it and with the bargain price of 1L as a September gift by the store Strawberry Jam who could resist.

The little animals you see at my feet are by the talented Anya OhMai and can be found at the Designers United Event along with many other interesting and fun items.
These pets come in food form, hold and rez.
Each of them make noises and also blink, They are super adorable and a must have for any cute item lovers among you.

Music of the moment: A song from a fresh band to me, Yet another rocking Australian band.
In My Arms Til The End - Like Thieves



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com