Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Just to make my mind seem clear

Dear SL...

Hi all,
So the last few days haven't worked out so well for me, Due to my Gfx card I am unable to access SL from this pc.
I can still get on with my slow laptop, However I cant really do a lot.
But this won't stop me from blogging my little heart out.

Blog look #77



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy - America - 07 - D - (Old Arcade item, Check Trade group)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jade Mesh Hair - Chocolate - @FaMESHed

Clothes
Dress: Rachel Breaker - living With ur PArents drass - (Marketplace)

Accessories
Shoes: TD - Ladies - MESH Zipped Ribbon Flats - Blue - (Old Arcade item, Check store)
Rings: .Pekka. - My Little Bow Ring - Passion - @OMG

Prop/Dance
N/A

This look is inspired by the wonderful mind of Rachel Breaker.
If you haven't heard of her you really should check her out, She has such creative and very one of a kind style.

Music of the moment: Just one those songs.
My Fault - Imagine Dragons

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com