Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

When the river runs red

Dear SL...

Hi all,
I have always been a big fan of the sex kitten style, I guess I am taken this idea and putting my own pin on things as usual.

Blog look #82



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 06 - F
Hair: !Lamb -  Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! - Browns - Kit-Kat

Clothes
Coat: Steffen Garcia - TENDANCE - Charcoal
Dress: Tee*fy - Aurora  Nightdress - Passion - (Old Arcade item, Check store)
Leggings: illmatic - Basic Garter Leggings - Black

Accessories
Shoes: .: vive9 :. - RITA Boot - Black

Prop/Dance
N/A

Can anyone say Meow?
I started off with the coat and somehow ended up with a sexy minx look.
Don't ask, My mind goes into some weird fashions sometimes.

If you like what you see and would like a dress like this the Arcade is closed but the official group will help you out I am sure.
Or if you like to contact me and tell me that you read my blog and would like a Tee*fy Arcade dress, I do have some left overs.

Music of the moment: A song from my all time favourite Australian band.
I Am - Dead Letter Circus




Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com