Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

I've waited for a long time

Dear SL...

Hi all,
I am defiantly the jeans and T-shirt type girl in RL, That is not to say i don't dress up and such.
Just means for my everyday I like to be comfortable and favour cute causal.
This is what I have don't with this post really, Although it is slightly on the sexy side to.

Blog look #81



Body
Skin: Glam Affair  - Lucy - America - 01 - G
Hair: TRUTH - Lyma - Browns - 05

Clothes
Shirt: [Pumpkin] - Exposed sweater - White - @TSS
Bra: DeeTaleZ - minimini Top - black pearls
Jeans: .:villena:. - skinny jeans - v.1 - Black

Accessories
Shoes: 2Real Footwear - DECAZ

Prop/Dance
N/A

The new shoes from 2Real are simply to die for and I love buying shoes from this store.
Although they are a little on the pricey side, You get what you pay for.
These shoes have amazing options for colour and customization.

So many events going on in SL it is hard to keep up but If you were fortunate to get to the seasons story, Among all the great items and designers, I found the sweater by (insert name here), Which has a rather unique look to it and I had to have it.
I don't usually go for the boob showing type styles but this one called my name and I must say I really like the punky effect it gives to this look.
The seasons story event has been one of my personal favourites in the last few month, With its fresh new splendour of the fall season. (Due to the issue with my graphics card, I can't get the LM to the season story)

Music of the moment: A song I am sure most know and love.
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com