Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

I wanna hear you laugh like you really mean it

Dear SL...

Hi,
Yes its me again, Bringing you a lazy day nerdy girl look...This really suits me in RL at the moment.
I just adore this outfit and is something I think I will continue to go back to as a causal throw on look.

Blog look #87




Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 06 - F
Hair: [kik] hair - Chloe - Dark brown

Clothes
Shirt: .:villena:. - crop sweatshirt - purr
Pants: .:villena:. - jogging pants - black

Accessories
Glasses: (Sleepy Eddy) - Boston Glasses - (White) - @TCF
Shoes: 2Real - DECAZ - (Fully colour change hud)

Prop/Dance/Pose
Pose: Label Motion

This is such a fun looking comfortable look, I love animals in rl and that extends to my Slife to.
This cat top is not only stylish but the right kind of funky, As always Villena hits it out of the ball park on this one.
Not to mention these cute looking jogging pants, Make some for me in rl please?!?

I don't usually personally like the moveable flexi hair mixed with mesh hair but this new hairstyle I scored at the store KIK is just so awesome, All my thoughts on the matter went out the window.
I haven't taken it off in days and If you are like me you owe it to yourself to at least check it out.

There is so much awesome to be had at the Chapter Four event this month and if you haven't already gone and gotten a trolley load you best do it soon before its gone.
Among the items I found these Sleepy Eddy Boston glasses and just had to have a pair in all colours.
Taxi HERE.

Music of the moment: For some reason when I went to write up this post, This random song came into my head which is weird because I haven't heard it in such a long time.
My brain works in some weird ways sometimes.
Hands Open - Snow Patrol



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com