Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

From our minds, Left behind

Dear SL...

Hi all,
Time is very slow without being able to use my PC for the regular things I take for granted on here, However It does provide less distraction when trying to get out the many blog posts I have in store.

Blog look #83



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 01 - E
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Grant - Winter

Clothes
Dress: ISON - oversized top - white
Leg Warmers: [monso] - My Leg Warmer - Alphabet - (Old event item, Check store)

Accessories
Horns: [Aux] - In Dreams - Horns - Ivory - (Gotcha item)
Necklace: (NO) - Vintage Portrait Necklace - Mrs. SmooshFace - (Old Arcade item, Check store)
Bag: Tabloid - TAPE bag - White - Black chain - (Old Arcade item, Check store)
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - White - (Must have Slink Flat bare feet, These are add ons)

Prop/Dance
N/A

This look is really just a thrown together outfit that to me seemed to work.
I don't usually wear a lot of horns and things on my Av but sometimes when digging through my vast inventory I just put things on just to see.

The leggings are so cute and add that little bit of a extra pop to an outfit, So much so i brought a few packs from the seasons story event and plan to use them often.

Ison is a creator I have always loved but not used much until late, I think the items produced recently go beyond anything we have seen before and I for one hope they continue.
I am loving their style.

Music of the moment: A song I have only just heard, Inspired by Aida designer of Glam Affair.
Bear Dance - Snakadaktal



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com