Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

It's like a memory you don't own

Dear SL...

Hi all,
Well as you can see my style is a bit all over the place, That is because it depends on my mood.
Sometimes I am inspired by something and other times it is just the fact I feel like being girly, Warm or even cool like a summer breeze.
I do tend to gravitate towards the fashion styles that are in season within SL but all and all it comes down to my own personal decision.
As you can see from below I have chosen to do a warm feel today.

Blog look #79



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 06 - F
Hair: Faenzo - UFFIE Hair - DABR - Soft Brown - (1L Marketplace)

Clothes
Dress: Tee*fy - Olga - Sweatshirt Dress - Stripe
Leggings: [okkbye] - Kneepad Tights - Heart
Scarf: ISPACHI - [Heuston Scarf] - Colour - (Old TLC item, Check store)

Accessories
Shoes: (r)M - Shoe - "UggStyle Boot" - No.06
Head Piece: .Pekka. - Head bow - White leather - (Gotcha Item)
Camera: Tee*fy - Vintage Brownie Camera Shoulder - Biege - (Old Arcade Gotcha, In store)

Prop/Dance
N/A

Some days are just for cozening up with a good book in some warm clothes and this is what this outfit represents to me.
The amazing Uffie hair by Faenzo is available on marketplace for only 1L, So is a total steal...Hurry and get it, You wont be disappointed.

Music of the moment: I just can not stop listening to this song, LOVE.
You're Not The Only One - Jamie Cullum


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com