Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

So I'll file away all my dreams

Dear SL...

Hi all,
Slowly getting these posts out, Its a lot of work on this less than useless brick of a laptop but at least I can still work on things until I fix my PC.

Blog look #78



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 06 - F
Hair: [elikatira] - Jana - Browns

Clothes
Dress: The Secret Store - Sequined Flapper Dress V1 - Carbon

Accessories
Shoes: N-core - CUORE - Black
Head Piece - Candy Crunchers - Spider Crown - white /black - @FGC
Ring: [DDL] - Rumour Has It....ring - Silver

Prop/Dance
N/A

Just a Fantasy gocha inspired look, All starting with the innocent looking jewelled spider on my head.
Still time to check it out so head on over and get you're Fantasy on!
Also have I mentioned that I beyond love this Neva skin from Glam Affair, Its amazing! 

Music of the moment: A pretty song.
Run Away - Cary Brothers


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com