Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Come along pond...Raggity man

Dear SL...

Today my blog post is a ode to one of my all time favourite shows Dr Who.
Yes I am that nerdy and obsessed with the tales of time travel, I also want to state that MY doctor is Matt Smith.
I know many Dr Who fans will groan at me for that but its true, He will always be my doctor.
Oh and thanks to Dr Who, I now have a really weird fear of angel statues...I can't help it. *Shivers*

In any case I have managed to pull together a look for companion Amy Pond, who I loved and had cried real tears for.
It's not perfect but I think it came out well...Let me know what you think.

Blog look #6



Skin: The body co. - Ivy - (03 Light) brown brows
Hair: Magika - Quote (Comes with colour hud of natural colours)
Necklace: Ooph! - My Dearest Necklace - (Store closed, But any simple silver necklace would suit)
Jacket: .:cheeky:. - Leather Girl Jacket - Brown
Shirt: Fri. - Vneck.Tee - (Red)
Undershirt: Jane - intrinsic tank - wh milk (Free)
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Hanalei Shorts - Black
Leggings: Q - plain sheer tights - (On marketplace)
Boots: [monso] - My Western Boots - (Colour change)

Pose Prop: *~*HopScotch*~*  - The Madman's big blue Box! (Ten poses, Menu change)




This prop by hopscotch is so well done, It makes any Dr Who fan's pixal dreams come true. Even in SL where amazing sims are just a Tp away, I still like to sit in this Big Blue Box and wish for my Dr to wisk me away.
Magika is one the best hair stores for colour value and the hud is so easy, So if you don't know it or just haven't been there in a while you should check it out.

I leave you with the current theme song for Dr Who - Opening theme.

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com