Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

We still got time

Dear SL...

I am a self confessed shop-o-holic, I spend a lot of time finding items within SL that I simply MUST have.
There are so many talented designers, I find myself running out of linden fast.
My inventory in its current state is a complete mess. *shame face*  But I will get on top of it sometime soon. It's on my SL list of things to do.
One thing I have noticed about sorting my inventory is that I find things I am sure I couldn't live without at the time i purchased it, only to forget I even brought it.
It boggles my mind to think I could do this, But it is a welcome surprise most the time to. Its like giving myself a little present for no reason.
So on this note I just wanted to say that some of my posts will be filled with new items, While others will be old bits and pieces I still love and feel you guys need to know of.

Blog look # 5



Makeup: .Pekka. - Vintage - Dark red Lips w/ Cat eyeliner
Hair: [LeLutka] - Gloria Hair - Bournville
Shirt: [R3] - Bow Mini Top - Lace V2
Pants: .:villena:. - leggings - Cross
Shoes: .: vive9 :. - Rita Boot - Black (Heel and buckle colour change metal.)
Ring: MG - Ring - LoveHeart
Bag: JD - Hearty Clutch Bag - Carbon - (On Marketplace)

As always feel free to comment on anything and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Tonight I leave you with a song I recently heard that made me swoon and feel the love.
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard - Clicky Clicky you know you want to, I know I have been listening to this all the way through this post.

<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com