Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Just a little bit's enough

Dear SL...

So I am pretty happy with my look today, I love it when you just go from place to place and all of a sudden an outfit just forms. Usually I have a vision of an outfit I want, it doesn't work out how I see it in my mind. It's frustrating.
If you haven't noticed by now, My usual attention usually goes towards the darker colours. I do however promise that I will spice things up for you soon.
But featured in this post are some really cute ankle boots by Tee*fy a store I have loved for a long time and never fail to impress me with their cute inspiring style.
I also wanted to mention I found a small event with some cute designers involved, You should check it out. It's called The Box.

Here is my Blog # 4 look:



Hair: -LaViere- Gisele - WoodBark @ C88
Hair band: =FT - Rope Flower Headband (On marketplace)
Tattoo: ::{u.f.o}:: - knee cat tattoo
            { Sugar Heart } - Heart Shaped Mole - Under Eye
            [UMEBOSHI] - Fei tattoo - (Group Gift)
Ice cream: [LOVE SOUL] - Chocolate Stick*Bear-Black Sesame* - (In gotcha, Outside : in food store)
Necklace: {mon tissu} - Oui Necklace - Silver
Ring: LaGyo - Wanda ring - @ Dressing Room Fusion - (Colour change)
Ears: [MANDALA] - Simple - Ears - Hutuu
Earrings: :Hebenon Vial - Pierced! Ears - [Polka Bow] - (Store closed but still on marketplace)
Shirt: -tb- - Vintage Blouse - Polka Dot @ C88
Shorts: {mon tissu}- Hanalei Shorts - Black
Shoes: Tee*fy - Chloe Slouchy Booties - Black @ C88

Pose: Imeka - Emma - Pose 2
                                   Pose 6 @ The Box

If there are items that I have not listed above, Chances are i have posted them before otherwise please let me know by writing to me in the comments.
Also I would love to see any outfits that my blog has inspired you to create.

I have had the song Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk stuck in my head for almost a week now so feel free to click the link and get t stuck in yours.

Until next post...
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com