Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment

Dear SL...

Ok so this blog post is a little less girly and a little more chic rocker.
Purple seems to be the colour I am gravitating towards this week, Which is strange for me because I don't usually have any colour I go for part from black.
Its all very coincidental, I have gone to shops that I love and seems they all are doing purples that stand out to me.

Today I bring you a style which is more me in rl, It features a dress by Ducknipple that has an amazing colour change hud.
The thing I love most about this dress is that you can dress it down or dress it up to make it completely your own.
Also featured in this post is a hair designer Epp.
I have never heard of them before and I only found them while stumbling around the Pididdle sim.
But if like me you haven't seen or heard of them before, You should check them out because I feel in love with them instantly and cant wait to see more from them in the future.

Blog look #13



Hair: Eep - Hair 005 - Browns
Skin: :UnBra:  - Skin - Aurora - Pale / M1 (breast 2)
Makeup: .Pekka. - Vintage Cat Eyeliner ONLY
Knee: .Pekka. - Ouchi Knee - ( Very cheap1 Linden on the desk)
Dress: DN - Mesh Cutesy Dress - (Comes with colour hud)
Bow Tie: Pididdle - Decor Collar - Noir - (In a Gotcha Machine)
Ring: Pididdle - Love Sick Ring - Steel
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots - Coal

If I have missed anything in this post, Please let me know and I will be happy to include it.
Or if you are looking for anything, As you can tell I shop a lot... Feel free to ask.

Leaving you with a song that recently got stuck in my head.
Although I don't usually like the general pop music culture, Sometimes I cant help but get them stuck in my head and I feel that I should share with you all so you can enjoy them stuck in your head too.

So you know you want that, Click here : Skyfall - Adele

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com