Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

I can't take another sleepless night

Dear SL...

Todays post is a look I am in love with, It didn't take me long to pull it all together.
It just all seemed to work together perfectly... This made me a very happy blogger.

I hate it when you have a outfit idea in mind and you put it all together, But it just doesn't work.
So in result of this, If your anything like me, You spend the next hours trying different things to try and make it work.
The only issue I had with this outfit, Was the fact I couldn't find earrings like the ones i have posted in red to match the shoes.
Personally I think that's the only thing that could have made this outfit pop more, But in any case i am happy with the black ones.

Not to mention the hair Plenty from Magika being one of the prettiest short hairs on the SL grid, If like me you don't usually like short hair...This hair will change your mind.

I have not had much sleep of late and I tend to ramble more than usual.
So before this becomes and issue, I promised myself this post would be another short one although i seemed to have rambled a bit already... eeek! Sorry about that.

But without any further ado here is my outfit of the day.

Blog look #14



Hair: Magika - [01] - Plenty
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown @C88
Makeup: .Pekka. - Vintage - Red Lips w/ Cat eyeliner
Nose Ring: ThE LoNdOn LoOk Piercings & Jewelry - NoseRing - (Made for me But contact owner.)
Earrings: MG - Earring - Love Heart - Enamelled - Black
Ring: ::LEO-NT:: - Rock`N Rolla Record Ring
Dress: !Admiral Spicy! - Velo Top - Black
Legwarmers: Blueberry - Kimmy *Mesh* Legwarmers - Black

I know again, Dark colours but I feel the bright red really stands out against the black and makes the outfit magical.
Baby steps for the colours to shine through me yet.
While you wait here is the song of the day:
David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher but with a twist this is actually a cover made by some rock type guys and I think it's amazing, I cant stop watching the clip.
Especially when the guy is playing his guitar.... I am a sucker for that.
(Click here to hear it.)

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com