Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Those days are gone

Dear SL...

Well I need to say sorry that I disappeared on you all, But RL called and I couldn't get back until now.
I do however promise in the next few days to make it up.
After being away from home, I came home feeling relieved and wanting nothing more than to put on some comfy clothes to relax.
This is reflected in my outfit even in my virtual world.
So in light of relaxing mood I will get on with showing you the outfit and hopefully you to can create a look that makes you sigh with satisfaction.

The featured stores for this post are Blueberry, This store is cute and well worth checking out.
The other store I wanted to mention was Mon Tissu.
Although this store can cost you a pretty penny, Its is very high quality and I am loving the fresh new items rolling out.

Blog look #15



Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown - @C88
Makeup: Glam Affair - Margot Makeup 01 - @Cosmetic Fair 2013
Hair: >TRUTH< - Froukje - Dark Browns - Cocoa (Brought in recent sale, Check store)
Earrings: LaGyo - Wishbone Earring - Silver
Ring: [MAGIC NOOK] - Navajo Arrow Double Ring - Silver
Shirt: {Mon Tissu}- Oversized Shirt - Oui
Jeans: Blueberry - Alexa *Mesh* Cut-Out Jeans - Rust
Shoes: Slink - Aussie Thongs - White

NOTE: You need the Slink Mesh Feet, The flat style - Personally I cant live without my Slink feet and the mesh add on shoes are a steal for 300L.

Today I am leaving you with the song : Don' you worry child - Swedish House Mafia.
I can't stop listening to this song, Although its not exactly what most people would call relaxing.
To me it just has this awesome upbeat, Feel good mood to it.

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com