Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

I feel low, You move closer

Dear SL...

I have so many pretty things to show you, I am not sure where to start first.
Just when I think I could not possibly want more, I find another item at another event.
My goodness I don't know what to do with myself, However I do know what to do with the items and that is to wear them and display them for all of you who read my blog.
This is so that you to can have an exploding inventory of must have items.

So my valiant fashion soldiers, We shall march on and face the ever growing need for more talented designers and their creations.

Blog look #40



Hair: Magika - Honest
Glasses: K_gs - Sousa 1.00 - (Colour hud) - @TMD
Necklace: Noodles - Moon of My Life Necklace
Earrings: Blah. - (My Cute Heart Earrings) - Black - @The Box
Shirt: Tee*fy - Skyla Ruffle Sleeve Tank - White
Pants: ::C'est la vie!:: - cropped trousers - (black) - @TCF
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - (Add ons for slink flat feet)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet Flat - (Make sure you update to the enhanced, This allows you to have skin and nail appliers)

I really love this lazy day, breezy look.
Just puts me in a good mood when looking at my av.
Which by the way is a good thing because in RL its defiantly not breezy, fun or summery day.
Rather it is a freezing, typing hands getting frost bite while blogging situation.

But it is not cold enough to stop me showing off these items I have acquired.
Speaking of this the above picture features one of my new favourite sunglasses, They come with a hud for colour change created by Kumaki Glasses Style and can be found at The Men's Dept.
I love these events for this very reason as this is a new store to me and I had the chance to find them due to the event.
So please check out The Men's Dept Taxi Here

The other item in this look I am in love with is the pants by C'est la vie!, They just make this outfit for me.
They can be found at The Chapter Four event.
These pants have a cute side belt and have a few different choices in the pattern or colour.
The Chapter Four Taxi Here

And also bring to attention my new picture layout, I love love it.
If you feel like you want to, Let me know what you think.

Song of the moment. Yes I have an obsession with this band.
Aquaplane

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com