Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Best days of my life

Dear SL...

I am going to attempt to blog quiet a few times, Today and tomorrow.
The reason behind this is because in a couple of days, I will be travelling away for a little and you will have to fend for yourself in the world of fashion.

But before that happens, I am going to do my best to inspire you for the week to come.
In fact I make it my mission and should I fail in my mission than I will be back after my travels with tales of wonder. *salutes*

I noticed its hard to find nice mesh bikini's without it looking like you are wearing a diaper, So I brought and tried a few of them before I came across the beautifully crafted pair from G*field.
What are you waiting for, Get those pixel bodies ready and go have some fun in the sun.
After all you worked had on those sliders for that body.

Blog look #21



Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown - @C88
Make-up:
#1: .Pekka. - Classy Eye shadow with eyeliner - Platinum
#2: Glam Affair - Margot Makeup 01 - (Was at the Cosmetic Fair but closed now, Check store.)
Hair: [e] - Abbey - Brown 08 - (Check store is still open, Closeing and retiring items.)
Bikini: *GF* - [Mesh] Frill Bikini - White
Tattoo: Vestigium - Daisies
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals Standard - White
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet

This look both makes me feel sad and such because I am in Australia.
And here in Australia its getting very cold. *Brrrrrr*

So the song I have today for you is one that is an oldie but a goodie and goes well with the theme of todays outfit.
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com