Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Don't Hold Back

Dear SL

I bring you something special today.
I have a surprise for you instead of the normal set of my posts, I have the fortunate pleasure of  having my bestie Tarnished with me.

If you haven't heard of her before than this is your lucky day as you have just stumbled upon a teasure in the rough as far as her blog goes....Clicky clicky to see HERE.
The name of her blog is http://tarnishedbluebird.wordpress.com and the outfit featured her is posted on her site, So if you like what you see for the details go there.
I love my bestie Tarnish, She is very close to my heart and its always fun when she is around.
As you can see from the pictures below she brings that little bit of colour to my other wise mostly black and white SLife.

The pose used in this post is from CnS e-motion and available at the latest round of Gemini Zodiac.
This is an amazing event that I personally always manage to find a few things that my inventory must have.
Taxi here.

Speaking of great events the perfect wardrobe has just opened and has a very sexy theme style to it, If your pixels need some sexy flare or just like the feel of the lace upon those pixels this is the round for you.
Taxi here.



I am including pictures of us both and than some singles for better viewing.


Above is Tarnish and as stated above check her blog for details.


Hair: TRUTH - Selma - Browns - (Next texture pack includes fades)
Mask: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Mask :: GOTHIKA :: - Black - @Perfect Wardrobe
Rings: Izzie's - Onxy Jewelry Set
Shirt: Jane - intrinsic.tank - black - raven - (Textured top as a basic rules its good to have and is FREE!)
Skirt: coldLogic - skirt - buckley - coal
Shoes: [ SAKIDE ] - Ada Pumps - Black - @Perfect Wardrobe

I am endeavouring to include some group or at least another person in some of the future posts just to mix things up and keep it interesting for you guys.

And for the women who not only inspired this post but also introduced me to one of my favourite bands, I am leaving you with the song below.
It's Time - Imagine Dragons

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com