Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

I can see the skies are changing

Dear SL...

Like most girls in SL, I like to add bits and pieces that make my Av mine.
Let me explain...
Although I love the skins that I wear, Sometimes I feel they are to perfect and personally I like those little imperfections that RL has.
This is the reason I like adding dimples, Freckles and moles layers to my skins.

I am sure I am not alone in this and well I want to tell you about a very exciting discovery.
My ever so talented SL sister Niki Elan has started a store called Blank Static and have released her first set of freckles, freckles and moles on the tattoo layer.
They are to die for and well like I have said above, They just add that little bit extra to your look.

If by any chance you don't know who Niki Elan is than you need to check out her blog. HERE.
As of yet Niki doesn't have a in-world store but can be found on marketplace.

And if you were curious what they look like, Wait no long for we all know that curiosity killed the cat.


This one has moles and freckles and includes the body.


This one is just moles and is on the face.

That is all for now ... but now as always I have some mood music for you.
Please Don't Stop The Rain - James Morrison

Until Next Time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com