Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

There is no one else to blame

Dear SL

Today I have a spoilt rock princess that remind me of those celebrity socialites. You know the ones I mean.
This outfit includes the old with the new.

Blog look #29



Hair: >TRUTH< - Crys - mocha
Crown: Old hunt object - But I am sure there are black crowns elsewhere on the grid. Sorry N/A.
Glasses: Solar Eyewear - Castor - (Lots of Hud options, Including colour of lens and frames.)
Earrings: (Caroline's) - Black Pearl Earring - (Marketplace.)
Ring: RO - FAMOUS Ring - Black - (Marketplace.)
Cuff: (epoque.s) - Cage Cuff - Obsidian
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
Shirt: erratic - mindy - tshirt awkward - black - (This comes in Black version and White version in one.)
Under Shirt: Jane - intrinsic tank - Black - raven (Free basic texture shirt.)
Pants: .:villena:. - skinny jeans - G2
Shoes: 2Real Footwear - STACKZ SHOES

I have decided to change my layout of my posts around a little, So I ramble at the end.
I think its important to have some writing, Not just because I like to ramble.
But because I hope its informing and gives my blog personality.

The outfit today has a NEW item by Erratic, This shirt has great real feel to it with the textures helping to create a creased and folded feeling of it being tucked into the jeans.

And if you like a bit of industrial flare to your fashion look no further than Remarkable Oblivion, I own a few items from this store and I am never disappointed with the amazing craftsmanship.
The ring shown on this post is a an example of such a item to be had.

As I have a rock type vibe to this post I am going to leave you with a Alt rock song that inspires me to get an outfit like this on in RL and head out into the night.
 Passengers - Sleep Parade

Until Next Time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com