Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Like I'm made of glass

Dear SL...

 I have returned... miss me?
To celebrate my coming back, I have a completely cute outfit.
When I made this outfit, It just made me "Awww" inside.
I haven't taken this outfit off for days and days and even now that I have after blogging this.
I just want to go back to it, This outfit defiantly goes into my top 10 favourite outfits of my SL wardrobe.

I want to highlight the featured designers for this post, They are:
Truth, This designer is well known and has been around a long time now, But they continue to change and bring refreshing hair styles to the SL grid.
The newest hair styles did not, I personally could not go pass the rounded bangs ones that included Lotus. This hair seemed to be made for my av and frames the face amazing.
Not only this but with a new store and a new outlook on colour packs that come with fades, This is sure to remain a popular destination for hair.

H.O.F is another great designer in SL, Maybe not so well known but is a well loved brand by me.
With the top featured in this post it was to cute to pass up.
However I do have one issue and that is that while it looks great, It sometimes "Breaks" just above the boob area on one side when moving with my AO.
However despite this, I love it to much not to wear it. For me it is forgivable.

So without any more talk I just have one last sentence to sum it up... Meow says the Shiny Bubble.

Blog look # 24



Hair: TRUTH - Lotus - Browns04
Headband: ::{u.f.o}:: - animal wire headband - silverdia - cat - (Gotcha item within the store.)
Whiskers: *Epic* - Colorable Whiskers! - (Modified to make shorter.)
Ring: MONS - Ring - Cat family - Cooper
Shirt: Color.Me.H.O.F - Mesh Basic Tank - [White] - @FeMeshed
Shorts: {mon tissu} - Tulip Shorts - Black
Stockings: "Jim" - Kitten Stockings - (On marketplace)
Shoes: ISON - studded girl panic boots - Black

Time for this kitty to go get a drink and some snacks cause she has been a very busy kitty.
As always if I have missed anything you would like to know, Please contact me in world or Comment on the post.

Leaving you with this song today: Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com