Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Dancing under the skies of lust

Dear SL...

Today's look is getting back to my dark cool side.
As you know I don't do to much colour but I am trying.
In RL and SL however I tend to gravitate towards the darker range, Esp black.
So if like me you find it hard to push your boundaries, This post is dedicated to you.

This look I have been holding onto for a while, But its time to show it off and see what you all think.
Featured in this post are the designers:
Fruk - This brand to me is a new one and one that I am glad that came to my attention.
It is really nice mesh work, This store also offers skins that I would say check out if you are a guy or a girl who has a guy that needs a make over. Please check this store out, You won't be disappointed.

Glow studio is always a go to store for me when it comes to those little accessories that really make a outfit pop. They have a large range of unique items and at a very modest price.

Blog look #25



Hair: >TRUTH< - Elisha -  Dark Browns
Glasses: [ glow ] studio - Video Clip Shades - Black
Necklace: [tea.s] - Little heart necklace - Black - (In Process of moving.)
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. - Pyramid Ring - Black & Gold
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Bang! Bang! Tattoo - (On Hips and comes with piercing.)
Shirt: (Chemistry) - Echo Tank Top - (shirt) - Banded Sheer - (Comes in Shirt, Full and Crop in one.)
Pants: Fruk - BioTech Pants - Black - (Comes with suspenders)
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Spikes - Black - (One my fave heels.)

I loved this look so much I had to take a picture for my profile, Here is the result.



The song I am leaving you with today was brought to my attention by my SL mum, Rudhmellowen Laguna.
She is amazing, Unique and talented blogger.
Someone who for me and I am sure for a lot of others that have the pleasure of knowing her, Makes SL worth logging on for.
Check her blog out here: Clicky Clicky.

Now on to the song:
Carnival Of Rust - Poets Of The Fall

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com