Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

The stars are all exploding

Dear SL...

Going from dark to light, You all must think I can't make up my mind.
Often with my style I go with how I feel that day, No that does not mean most the time I am in a dark mood. It just means that is how I feel like looking.

I try to keep my pictures clean and nice, Without editing to much.
My aim is to have my blog as a " What you see is what you get", So the items you see pictured you would get if you got the items within SL.
I do still edit them but its to fix up angles and such.
So I hope that by doing this I am helping you see the items that the designers work so hard to create.

On that note I am featuring much loved designers:

Zenith - This label always surprise me, They come out with are fun and well made items.

U.F.O - This is no secret that I hold a very special place in my heart, This store embodies what I feel my Av is... Cute and sweet. Apart from me telling you it is a must see store.
Do not be surprised that you will see items from this store featured a fair bit in the near future, Especially the cute animal head bands. (Gotcha item... needed them all.)

Due is a new hair store for me and one I would love to see more come from.
While I do think the store has a little ways to go as fair as smoothing out the finer issues like small gaps within the style, It is exciting to see what might come from them in the future.
If it is anything to go on the styles like the one below, They will have my linden in their pockets.

Blog look #26



Hair: [Due] - Anna - Dark brown - @ The Box - (Check store as it is an old the box item.)
Headband: ::{u.f.o}::- animal wire headband - silver - bear - (Gotcha item in store.)
Romper: =Zenith= - (Milke) - Zipped Rompers
Tights: Gawk! - White Nylon Tights - Perforated B
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - Taupe - (Slink Bare Feet needed.)

The song I have for you now is one that I feel is so pretty and makes my heart sing.
The singer is an Australian girl, So it may not be very well known, But please check it out.
The Last Day On Earth - Kate Miller-Heidke

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com